Re: New PRD tests added

I looked at the rif xml for http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/Fibonacci

There is a <Priority>high</Priority> that is wrong. Should be something
like <Priority>1000</Priority>

There are many constructs like <Const type="rif:iri">value</Const>

rif:iri is not valid. Should be http://www.w3.org/2007/rif#iri

value is not valid, because it is not an iri.

You should check this document against the PRD schema.