[XMLdata] I forgot an editor's note :-(

From: Christian De Sainte Marie <csma@fr.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 10:31:11 +0200
To: RIF <public-rif-wg@w3.org>
Gary,

I forgot to include an editor's note about the syntax of import (schema
locator as profile, or schema prfile and additional schema locator, as you
propose). Sorry about that: I was trying to be quick, but I was just not
careful enough :-(

I added the editor's note in the wiki version: at least, it will be on the
agenda.

Christian

ILOG, an IBM Company
9 rue de Verdun
94253 - Gentilly cedex - FRANCE
Tel. +33 1 49 08 35 00
Fax +33 1 49 08 35 10

Compagnie IBM France
Siège Social : Tour Descartes, 2, avenue Gambetta, La Défense 5, 92400
Courbevoie
RCS Nanterre 552 118 465
Forme Sociale : S.A.S.
Capital Social : 609.751.783,30 ?