From: public-rif-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-rif-wg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Christian De Sainte Marie
Sent: 18 November 2009 19:23
To: Christian De Sainte Marie
Cc: Changhai Ke; Gary Hallmark; mark.proctor@jboss.com; neal Wyse; RIF WG; public-rif-wg-request@w3.org
Subject: Re: [PRD] Refraction Semantics may be WRONG!

IBM
9 rue de Verdun
94253 - Gentilly cedex - FRANCE
Tel. +33 1 49 08 35 00
Fax +33 1 49 08 35 10

csma wrote on 18/11/2009 16:43:58:

> I am not sure if I understand where is the problem.
>
> [...]
>
> Or did I miss something?

And, btw, I really hope that I did not miss anything, and that this is, really, only a misunderstanding, not a pb in the spec.

I would really really hate to have to redo LC (and to re-open the can of worms :-)...

Cheers,

Compagnie IBM France
Siège Social : 17 avenue de l'Europe, 92275 Bois-Colombes Cedex
RCS Nanterre 552 118 465
Forme Sociale : S.A.S.
Capital Social : 609.751.783,30 €
SIREN/SIRET : 552 118 465 03644