Re: ISSUE: OWL-DL compatibility

> Unless anyone else has an opinion, Jos are you willing to make that change?

I updated the syntax and semantics of RIF-OWL DL combinations, as well
as the embedding of RIF-OWL 2 RL combinations accordingly:
- in class membership formulas a#b, b must be a constant symbol
- in subclass formulas b##c, c,b must be constant symbols
- subclass formulas may only occur as facts

I imposed the last restriction, because I believe that in BLD-OWL 2 RL
combinations, using subclass statements in rule bodies necessarily
amounts to have been to introduce universal quantification in the body,
making such combinations outside horn, which I think is undesirable.
Besides, having subclass statements in rules without allowing variables
does not seem all that useful.

Best, Jos

--
Jos de Bruijn            debruijn@inf.unibz.it