[RIF] reporting test results

From: Stella Mitchell <stellamit@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 18:27:39 -0500
To: RIF <public-rif-wg@w3.org>
We defined three values for status: "pass," "fail" and "undecided" and
didn't provide enough documentation about how to use them.  For
unimplemented functions, Gary used (I think) 'fail' and Luis used
'undecided.'   We could a) add another value for "not implemented", b)
document to use fail, or c) document that results shouldn't be sent
for test cases that weren't attempted?

Also, Gary sent a status of  "no xml" - we could add another value to
indicate there's a bug in the test, or document that people should
report bugs separately and not submit test results for those cases.

All tests except for NegativeSyntaxTests can be used as
PositiveSyntaxTests, so do we want to add a way to indicate whether
the test was passed as its primary type or as a positive syntax test?

Stella