Re: [Testcases] error in Retract XML

From: Stella Mitchell <stellamit@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 20:53:09 -0500
To: Gary Hallmark <gary.hallmark@oracle.com>
Cc: rif WG <public-rif-wg@w3.org>
Hi Gary,

I changed this by hand and checked it in.  If Christian generated
these with a tool, it would be best to make the fix there.

The other thing about Retract is that the conclusion is currently
written as english text saying " 'John has been removed' will be
printed." We don't account for this (printed results) in the
documentation of PositiveEntailment tests, and documenting a unique
string for each test doesn't seem necessary.

What do you think about having all the PRD-only (negative and
positive) entailment tests print either "Pass" or "Fail."  You
advocated this in the past, but there wasn't a defined print action
then. I think this would be a more natural and ready-to-use form for
the PRD tests (though PRD implementations would still have to handle
the Core tests anyway).

Stella