Re: [Testcases] Core Safeness test is wrong, should be removed

From: Stella Mitchell <stellamit@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 14:25:23 -0500
To: Jos de Bruijn <debruijn@inf.unibz.it>, Gary Hallmark <gary.hallmark@oracle.com>
Cc: rif WG <public-rif-wg@w3.org>
In the test section on positive syntax tests [1] we do say "Note that
the premises of all positive and negative entailment tests (defined
below) are syntactically correct RIF documents and so can be used as
positive syntax tests,"  but I don't think it's wrong to keep
Core_Safeness as a PositiveSyntax test if we want to call attention to
it.

Stella

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/Test#Positive_Syntax_Tests