Re: [PRD] Regrets fir PRD TF meeting Tuesday 26

From: Changhai Ke <changhai.ke@fr.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 18:29:04 +0200
To: Christian De Sainte Marie <csma@fr.ibm.com>
Cc: RIF <public-rif-wg@w3.org>
Christian,

Thursday is fine for me.

Changhai

From:
Christian De Sainte Marie/France/Contr/IBM@IBMFR
To:
RIF <public-rif-wg@w3.org>
Date:
26/05/2009 18:22
Subject:
[PRD] Regrets fir PRD TF meeting  Tuesday 26
Sent by:
public-rif-wg-request@w3.org

Guys,

Sorry, I have to send regrets for the PRD TF meeting again, because of
unexpected family reasons...

Can we move it to tomorrow or thursday 5pm CEST?

If not, you can discuss the future of the PRD TF without me...

Cheers,

Christian

ILOG, an IBM Company
9 rue de Verdun
94253 - Gentilly cedex - FRANCE
Tel. +33 1 49 08 35 00
Fax +33 1 49 08 35 10

Compagnie IBM France
Siège Social : Tour Descartes, 2, avenue Gambetta, La Défense 5, 92400
Courbevoie
RCS Nanterre 552 118 465
Forme Sociale : S.A.S.
Capital Social : 609.751.783,30 €