AW: Publish RIF Test Cases and RIF UCR

From: Adrian Paschke <adrian.paschke@gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 09:13:49 +0200
To: <leora@cs.nyu.edu>, "'Stella Mitchell'" <stellamit@gmail.com>
Cc: "'RIF'" <public-rif-wg@w3.org>
All,

I would propose that we also publish the next working draft versions of Test
Cases and UCR and release it as a complete bundle together with all the
other last call RIF documents.

The presentation syntax of BLD, Core and PRD is now more or less stable (and
I think all bugs have been fixed), so I can put some effort in updating the
code examples in UCR. There was one open action I think on use case 6, but
it is not critical since UCR is not in last call.

-Adrian