[BLD] My BLD review - amendment

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 20:46:52 +0100
To: "Public-Rif-Wg (E-mail)" <public-rif-wg@w3.org>
small amendment regarding

http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/BLD#def-bld-semantic-multistruct

I overlooked that before, but now when I reviewed SWC I stumbled over
this again...

BLD multistructures are defined as a "set"

  {J,I; I_i1, I_i2, ...}

I a bit lost here, what is the ";" in the set definition here and
what is the difference here between I and J ?

It seems that J serves to interpret non-document formulas whereas
I,  I_i1, I_i2 ... serve to interpret a document formula plus its
imported document formulas. Anyways, honestly, I am confused a bit here
and the intuition should be made a bit clearer, if possible.

Only me confued or others as well?

Thanks,
Axel

--
Dr. Axel Polleres
Digital Enterprise Research Institute, National University of Ireland,