Re: Reminder: reviews expected for tomorrow

From: Jos de Bruijn <debruijn@inf.unibz.it>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 10:47:53 +0200
To: Chris Welty <cawelty@gmail.com>
CC: "Public-Rif-Wg (E-mail)" <public-rif-wg@w3.org>
Apologies. My reviews are delayed, due to the fact that I've been ill
the last couple of days. I'm feeling somewhat better today, but still do
not think I can complete my reviews before the telecon.

As for DTB: I thought this document was not yet ready for review?

Best, Jos

--
+43 1 58801 18470        debruijn@inf.unibz.it

Jos de Bruijn,        http://www.debruijn.net/
Many would be cowards if they had courage
enough.
  - Thomas Fuller