[PRD] ACTION-800 complete (write conformance clause for PRD)

From: Christian De Sainte Marie <csma@fr.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 14:47:18 +0200
To: RIF <public-rif-wg@w3.org>
********* NOTICE **********
My new email address at IBM is: csma@fr.ibm.com
My ILOG email address will not be forwarded after June 8
*****************************

I drafted a conformance clause for PRD [1]. Hopefully, it is correct! If
so, it completes action 800.

Notice that I did not draft a PRD equivalent to the definition of
safeness, but included a link to the definition in Core, instead. Ideally,
we should have an operational equivalent defined in PRD, but adding one
later would be a purely editorial change, I think.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/PRD#Conformance_Clauses

Christian

ILOG, an IBM Company
9 rue de Verdun
94253 - Gentilly cedex - FRANCE
Tel. +33 1 49 08 35 00
Fax +33 1 49 08 35 10

Compagnie IBM France
Siège Social : Tour Descartes, 2, avenue Gambetta, La Défense 5, 92400
Courbevoie
RCS Nanterre 552 118 465
Forme Sociale : S.A.S.
Capital Social : 609.751.783,30 ?