formal definition for list operations

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 04 May 2009 16:51:12 -0400
To: public-rif-wg@w3.org
Ah, here's an idea.  Rather than specifying the semantics of the list
operations in model theory math English, how about if we do it in RIF
presentation syntax, for all the list operations which are essentially
syntactic sugar.  (That is, everything other than get(L, 0) and
sublist(L, 1), which are car and cdr, respectively.)  That would also
give people a model to work from, if they wanted to parameterize
equality.

(BTW, I'm confident it's okay to let this part wait until after last
call.  Adding the formal language is not changing the design.)

    -- Sandro