Re: Issue with uniqueness of identification

From: Jos de Bruijn <debruijn@inf.unibz.it>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 17:59:22 +0100
To: kifer@cs.sunysb.edu
CC: RIF WG Public list <public-rif-wg@w3.org>
according to the definition of import directive [1], the IRI is the
location (not the identifier) of the document, so there should not be a
problem.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/BLD#Formulas

--
+43 1 58801 18470        debruijn@inf.unibz.it

Jos de Bruijn,        http://www.debruijn.net/
Many would be cowards if they had courage
enough.
  - Thomas FulleI