changes to the well-foundedness condition

From: Michael Kifer <kifer@cs.sunysb.edu>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 23:40:31 -0400
To: RIF WG Public list <public-rif-wg@w3.org>
In accordance with today's decision to relax the constraints on the symbols in
BLD, I have relaxed the conditions for well-foundedness and the corresponding
specialization from FLD - pls see the wiki

I think the decision didn't explicitly mention whether external and plain
function symbols (and likewise predicate symbols) are to be interchangeable or
not. I assumed that they are not, but just wanted to mention this in case
anybody objects.

michael