Re: [Core][PRD] Definition of safeness

All,

csma wrote on 17/06/2009 23:24:07:

> [...[ I will implement the change on Friday morning my time.

Done.

> If somebody comes up
> with a reasonably clear sentence to define B_psi wrt the sets of
> conjuncts in a DNF, I will add it in the definition of strong
> safeness; if not, I will copy, and edit as appropriate, the tree
> decomposition from the current definition of safeness.

I came up with the following sentence, and edited the section on strong
safeness accordingly:

For every rule implication, ¦Õ :- ¦×, we define the collection, B¦×, of the
sets of the atomic formulas in each of the conjunctions that are the
components of ¦×', where ¦×' is ¦× rewritten as a condition formula in
disjunctive normal form, possibly existentially quantified itself, but
otherwise containing no existential sub-formula (see description of the
transform in the section Safeness, above).

Feel free to improve the wording...

Cheers,

Compagnie IBM France
Si¨¨ge Social : Tour Descartes, 2, avenue Gambetta, La D¨¦fense 5, 92400
Courbevoie
RCS Nanterre 552 118 465
Forme Sociale : S.A.S.
Capital Social : 609.751.783,30 €