Re: [Core][PRD] Definition of safeness

Below are a few minor comments on the definition,

Stella

 The definition of safeness of a variable in a condition formula doesn't
cover the case where the condition formula is an existential formula.

 Definition (Boundedness):

  1st sentence:
        "external term" --> "external function term", since earlier
        in Core (2.3) external term is defined to mean external
        function or predicate.

    2nd sentence:
        if *an* only if --> if and only if

    Last para:
        what is the significance of  "...that is, even if F is a
disjunction" at the end?

Definition (Safeness):
   3rd para: (groups)
        if *an* only if --> if and only if