SWC: proofs

From: Chris Welty <cawelty@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 11:21:12 -0400
To: "Public-Rif-Wg (E-mail)" <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

I spoke to Jos.  He said the proofs were more than just un-checked, they were
wrong.  So I removed the proofs from SWC that were marked "to be updated"

I left the theorems.  My sense was that they were still true, just hadn't been
proven, but we will probably provide the proofs by CR.

Does anyone have an opinion about having theorems without proofs?

-Chris