Re: AW: [PRD] Safeness definition in flux again... (further notice)

********* NOTICE **********
My new email address at IBM is: csma@fr.ibm.com
My ILOG email address will not be forwarded after June 8
*****************************

Adrian,

I spent some time trying to understand the defintion in Core. I think that
I have, now, about grasped it.

I completely agree that we should strive to make the definitions as close
as possible. I think that I see, now, how to modify my proposal in that
direction.

I am now reviewing Gary's proposal (btw, I also asked Jos if he could
review it): I need to understand it first. Hopefully, it should be quick
now that I understand the Core definition (or so I hope :-)

Cheers,

Christian

ILOG, an IBM Company
9 rue de Verdun