Re: preview snapshots, document format errors

********* NOTICE **********
My new email address at IBM is: csma@fr.ibm.com
My ILOG email address will not be forwarded after June 8
*****************************

Thanx, Sandro.

I'll check the errors and correct the links in PRD. Did you find whence
the pb with exists?

Also, can you remind me how the ,validate and ,checklink tools work, pls?

Christian

ILOG, an IBM Company
9 rue de Verdun
94253 - Gentilly cedex - FRANCE
Tel. +33 1 49 08 35 00
Fax +33 1 49 08 35 10

preview snapshots, document format errors
Sent by:
public-rif-wg-request@w3.org

I generated some preview snapshots.

http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/draft/ED-rif-core-20090605/
http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/draft/ED-rif-bld-20090605/
http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/draft/ED-rif-dtb-20090605/
http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/draft/ED-rif-rdf-owl-20090605/
http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/draft/ED-rif-fld-20090605/
http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/draft/ED-rif-prd-20090605/

Some format errors I've noticed so far:

================ Core

================ BLD

error: ID def-bld-formula already defined

well formed XML, but invalid HTML

================ FLD

================ SWC

Missing Targets:  (for navigation inside document)

   Symbols_in_RIF_Versus_RDF.2FOWL_.28Informative.29

================ DTB

XML PARSE ERROR: mismatched tag: line 2007, column 362
Invalid HTML, after XML repair

error: ID is-literal-anyURI already defined
error: ID is-literal-not-anyURI already defined
error: ID func-anyURI already defined

================ PRD

XML PARSE ERROR: mismatched tag: line 296, column 2
Invalid HTML, after XML repair

Missing Targets:  (for navigation inside document)

   def-action-variable-declaration
   def-atomic_action
   def-baindable-var_atom
   def-condition-statisfaction2
   def-consistent-subst
   def-free-var_atom
   def-free-var_term
   def-safe-formula
   def-safe-rule
   Documents_and_imports
   sec-action-block
   sec-action-variable-declaration

The ,validate and ,checklinks tools, while they don't always work well
with the wiki, are about the best we've got.  When you think you've made
some progress, let me know and I'll do more snapshots, and we can check
the documents more carefully, and factor out any wiki problems.

    -- Sandro

Compagnie IBM France
Siège Social : Tour Descartes, 2, avenue Gambetta, La Défense 5, 92400
Courbevoie
RCS Nanterre 552 118 465
Forme Sociale : S.A.S.
Capital Social : 609.751.783,30 ?