I have posted a note on the Linked-in Business Rules Group forum (550 members)

John

Christian De Sainte Marie wrote:

Sandro wrote on 03/07/2009 19:47:41:

> We published this morning.

Great. Well done, Sandro!

One small regret, though: it would have made better sense to list along PRD with Core and BLD, before FLD, DTB and SWC, in the list of documents (e.g., like in the press release).

> Last call runs for 4 weeks, through the end
> of July. It's important we let people know soon, so they have the full 4
> weeks.

I have sent an email on the OMG BMI and MISMO BREW mailing lists, asked PaulV to send one on the Prodrule@Yahoo group (my own attempt did not come through) and DanielS to post it on Javarules.org; I also asked Ron Ross if he could circulate the info onthe BRCommunity list, and James Owen and Mark Proctor if they could say something about it in their respective blogs.

Cheers,

Christian

ILOG, an IBM Company
9 rue de Verdun
94253 - Gentilly cedex - FRANCE
Tel. +33 1 49 08 35 00
Fax +33 1 49 08 35 10

Compagnie IBM France
Siège Social : Tour Descartes, 2, avenue Gambetta, La Défense 5, 92400 Courbevoie
RCS Nanterre 552 118 465
Forme Sociale : S.A.S.
Capital Social : 609.751.783,30 €
SIREN/SIRET : 552 118 465 02430