Re: AW: AW: [PRD] Assert and AssertRetract test cases (ACTION-845)

yes, csma and Changhai are correct. Adrian, I think the confusion is
that ?X is bound to an oid, not a frame. This oid is just some Const. It
has no meaning as an object unless it appears in the Member relation or
the Frame relation, but it does not appear in either after a
retract(?X), by definition.