Re: RIF Last Call (published)

Sandro wrote on 03/07/2009 19:47:41:

> We published this morning.

Great. Well done, Sandro!

One small regret, though: it would have made better sense to list along
PRD with Core and BLD, before FLD, DTB and SWC, in the list of documents
(e.g., like in the press release).

> Last call runs for 4 weeks, through the end
> of July. It's important we let people know soon, so they have the full 4
> weeks.

I have sent an email on the OMG BMI and MISMO BREW mailing lists, asked
PaulV to send one on the Prodrule@Yahoo group (my own attempt did not come
through) and DanielS to post it on Javarules.org; I also asked Ron Ross if
he could circulate the info onthe BRCommunity list, and James Owen and
Mark Proctor if they could say something about it in their respective
blogs.

Cheers,

Christian

ILOG, an IBM Company
9 rue de Verdun
94253 - Gentilly cedex - FRANCE
Tel. +33 1 49 08 35 00
Fax +33 1 49 08 35 10

Compagnie IBM France
Siège Social : Tour Descartes, 2, avenue Gambetta, La Défense 5, 92400
Courbevoie
RCS Nanterre 552 118 465
Forme Sociale : S.A.S.
Capital Social : 609.751.783,30 ?