Re: I need help to publish drafts

Sandro,

I see your email only now. I assume that it is too late to be of any help?

Sandro wrote on 03/07/2009 07:18:04:

> I need:
>
>     - Someone to summarize what changed in PRD since December.

Do you still need that?

> I'd also like:
>
>     - Someone to check over my summaries and edited summaries of
>       of the other drafts.
>
>     - editors to look over the changes I made to their documents, fixing
>       links, etc.  (I made about 30 changes; details in the wiki.)

Same: I guess that it is not very useful to check, at this stage?

Cheers,

Compagnie IBM France
Siège Social : Tour Descartes, 2, avenue Gambetta, La Défense 5, 92400
Courbevoie
RCS Nanterre 552 118 465
Forme Sociale : S.A.S.
Capital Social : 609.751.783,30 ?