I need help to publish drafts

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2009 01:18:04 -0400
To: public-rif-wg@w3.org

I need:

    - Someone to summarize what changed in PRD since December.

I'd also like:

    - Someone to check over my summaries and edited summaries of
      of the other drafts.

    - editors to look over the changes I made to their documents, fixing
      links, etc.  (I made about 30 changes; details in the wiki.)

Documents are in the usual preview-draft places, linked from each other.
Start somewhere like:

   http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/draft/rif-core/

Change summaries can be edited here:

   http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/Round_8

We might possibly be able to publish this all tomorrow, if folks can
help with this early.  (The mechanical part is all fine now.)

     -- Sandro