Re: draft public comment for OWL last call from RIF

I'm not current on the OWL spec so I don't know exactly what you mean by
"support" here.  RIF does allow for user-defined datatypes.  The RIF BLD
conformance clause paramaterizes RIF conformance wrt a set of supported
datatypes, however RIF does not provide any particular mechanism for defining
them, I guess we've been assuming users would use xsd for that.

-Chris