Question on rdf:text and the BLD XML serialization

From: Dave Reynolds <der@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 10:25:45 +0000
To: RIF WG <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

When we originally discussed the RIF XML serialization for Constants we
had planned to use xml:lang for serialization of internationalized text.

Looking at the current rdf:text document and the BLD XML seralization
neither of them seems to explain that intended serialization approach.

Did the intention change and I missed it?
Or is this just an oversight?
Or am I being blind?

Dave
--