RE: calendar, thinking about F2F13

Interestingly, the week of Mar 23 seems to have been alluring to the
organisers of not just W3C AC, but also
- AAAI09 (Stanford) - which of course should have some interest in rule
interchange!
and
- OMG (Washington DC) - where OMG PRR final submission is taking place
so I guess I'll be there, and Christian might be too :)

Paul Vincent
TIBCO | Business Optimization | Business Rules & CEP