RE: [PRD] PRD TF telecon Tuesday 17 February

Apologies I won't be able to make the call.

Comments on discussion:
- Gary's example [2 below]: neither of these rules will fire as there is
no such thing as (or intent for) a (PRD) RIF rule engine! Therefore the
complaint is moot until we include expected translations to PRD targets
(which I think Gary has assumed). Ergo this is not so much a problem
with PRD syntax and semantics, but in the expected translators to such
PRD syntax. Having said that, it might be that this comment is trying to
say that PRD cannot well handle situation X... which would be a problem
for RIF.

- FIC debrief [1 below] and Carlos' concern [3 below]: obviously the
closer the RIF PRD model is to target language terminology (and OMG PRR)
the better, IMHO. However, I'd long thought this would need to be an
additional dialect layer (eg PRD-OO or somesuch) after PRD 1.0.

Cheers
Paul Vincent
+1 650 206 2493 / mobile +44 781 493 7229