Last call for hosting proposals

From: Chris Welty <cawelty@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 08:33:34 -0500
To: "Public-Rif-Wg (E-mail)" <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

This is a last call for hosting proposals for F2F13.  As of now we have
Cambridge, Mass and Madrid. Let us know by this Friday if you *intend* to
propose to host the meeting (and if you announce your intention, you can have a
few more days to put the proposal together).

If we do not hear by Friday of any other proposals, we will do a WG poll on the
current two choices.