[DTB] Action 681 completed

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 11:16:49 +0000
To: "Public-Rif-Wg (E-mail)" <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

In completion of Action 681,
I drafted two new predicates

Note (also an editor's note in the document):
  I assumed the second argument of isLiteralOfType to be a rif:iri at
the moment. As we defined a datatype identifier just as a unicode string
representing an IRI in the definition of symbol spaces, it might be
better to restrict the domain of the second argument to strings, yes?
Moreover, I think by dropping the specific guard predicates, we can get
rid of the definition of short names for symbol spaces as well.

Dr. Axel Polleres
Digital Enterprise Research Institute, National University of Ireland,