Re: [RIF] ACTION-944: Summarize issue of imports argument and propose a solution

> A Link -- or Const of type rif:link, <Const type="&rif;link">IRI</Const>
> -- differs from a Const of type rif:iri, <Const
> type="&rif;iri">IRI</Const>,
> in that it is interpreted as the Group to which its IRI dereferences.
> The notion of IRI dereferencing can refer to the W3C Recommendation
> Architecture of the World Wide Web, Volume One:
> "3.1. Using a URI to Access a Resource"
> (http://www.w3.org/TR/webarch/#dereference-uri)

Hold on. How do you define this? Are you talking about PRD or also about
logical dialects? I think referring to that W3C recommendation would not
fit even in the operational semantics of PRD.
But for logical dialects, what's the model theory of those rif:link constants?

	--michael