Response to public comments

From: Chris Welty <cawelty@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 10:13:14 -0400
To: "Public-Rif-Wg (E-mail)" <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

I have posted responses to the public comments we reviewed at the last telecon.

Altogether we have:

38 comments that we have responded to, of these

22 were comments from our first LC.  All have been addressed.

16 were comments from our final LC.  We need acknowledgements from 6 of them.

In addition, there are 7 comments that came in after those we reviewed in the
telecon.  None of them raise any concerns other than a request for more
examples, all of them are strongly supportive.

We should be in good shape regarding comments.