Re: ACTION-785 ... 2 questions

From: Stella Mitchell <stellamit@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 16:09:18 -0400
To: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Cc: "Public-Rif-Wg (E-mail)" <public-rif-wg@w3.org>
Hi Axel,

Thank you for all the work that went into this test case. I generated
the xml for it and fixed the display problem (  "|" is part of the
template syntax, and surrounding it with a nowiki tag where it occurs
in the premise seems to work).

The emails about RIF parsers are [1] and [2].  I used [2] with
configuration changes and pre&post processing.

Stella

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2009Feb/0020.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2008Sep/0159.html