Re: [Admin] Agenda RIF telecon Aug 25

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 10:31:44 -0400
To: RIF <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

>   PROPOSED: move all RIF texts to CR

I assume this just refers to the Last Call drafts (not UCR or Test).

We need to respond to any Last Call comments which raise concerns or ask
for changes, and then we need to make a reasonable effort to find out if
our response satisfied the original commenter, before we go to CR.  I
don't think we've done this yet....

I suggest we spend this agenda point going through the comments and
getting volunteers to draft responses and consider document changes
where necessary.  (I think some of these comments are just "good job!"
comments and don't actually need a response.)