Re: ACTION-785 ... 2 questions

Apart of these two questions ACTION-785 is complete modulo the
List-functions and from my side the allbuiltins use case is ready for
review. For those examples (that can be added to the test case) are in
the spec already, although they aren't in RIF syntax.

best,
Axel

--
Dr. Axel Polleres
Digital Enterprise Research Institute, National University of Ireland,