Guide to RIF documents

From: Michael Kifer <kifer@cs.sunysb.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 00:46:55 -0400
To: RIF WG Public list <public-rif-wg@w3.org>
Folks,

I've been long maintaining that RIF will have hard time getting to the
masses without a high-level guide that explains the basic concepts and guides
through the documents. So, I've written such a short guide:

http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/Guide

It is a reworked version of a section in a recent paper of mine.

Pls take a look and let's discuss if it is worth putting on the main page.
It certainly can be improved, but this is much better than nothing.

michael