Re: [RDF+OWL] Way of connecting RDF and RIF lists

From: Dave Reynolds <der@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 14:32:16 +0100
To: Jos de Bruijn <debruijn@inf.unibz.it>
CC: RIF <public-rif-wg@w3.org>
Look like good proposals.

My assumption is that we'd want the one-to-one mapping but that's to be
discussed I guess.

Minor comment:
The phrasing of the additional semantic condition (9) uses the term
"identifies". Most RDF lists are constructed with blank nodes for which
"identify" seems like the wrong term.  I think is just an editorial
rather than a substantive remark.

Dave