Re: reference and namespace for XML schema 1.1 datatypes

Thanks Mohamed,

The latter - inclusion of # in the prefix - is rather an issue of that
we use prefixes in the RDF sense rather than in the XML sense here, so
we might not call it "namespace" but only "prefix" indeed.

Axel

--
Dr. Axel Polleres
Digital Enterprise Research Institute, National University of Ireland,