Re: PRD and Core schemas published

From: Dave Reynolds <der@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 08:54:31 +0100
To: Changhai Ke <changhai.ke@fr.ibm.com>
CC: public-rif-wg@w3.org
Question on the schema or rather then PS -> XML mapping. Sorry if this
was discussed in the schema session that I missed.

At one point we had agreed that text constants would be serialized using
xml:lang. The current mapping and schema does not use that.  Is this
deliberate or an oversight?

If deliberate was it ever discussed by the WG?

Dave