reference and namespace for XML schema 1.1 datatypes

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 22:33:47 -0400
To: "Public-Rif-Wg (E-mail)" <public-rif-wg@w3.org>
If we refer to XML Schema 1.1 Datatypes, I assume we shall use:

     W3C XML Schema Definition Language (XSD) 1.1 Part 2: Datatypes, D.
Peterson, S. Gao, A. Malhotra, C. M. Sperberg-McQueen, H. S. Thompson
(Editors), W3C Working Draft, World Wide Web Consortium, 30 January
2009, . Latest version available at http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema11-2/.

- How is the policy here? Do we depend on them getting to rec before we
can get to rec?
- I assume the namespaces for XML Schema datatypes, i.e.
  just remains the same (hopefully, anything else would mean trouble),

thanks for clarification,

Dr. Axel Polleres
Digital Enterprise Research Institute, National University of Ireland,