PRD schema draft version

From: Changhai Ke <changhai.ke@fr.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 18:53:14 +0200
To: public-rif-wg@w3.org
Hello,

Attached is the draft version of PRD schema. I have validated this, it is
syntactically correct. I need to continue to work on it. I send it so that
CSMA can include it in the document, and you can review it.

The next step will be to validate this schema against XML documents (the
test cases) and fix the errors. Please send me the XML test cases that you
have.

Changhai

Compagnie IBM France
Siège Social : Tour Descartes, 2, avenue Gambetta, La Défense 5, 92400
Courbevoie
RCS Nanterre 552 118 465
Forme Sociale : S.A.S.
Capital Social : 609.751.783,30 €