Re: [PRD] PRD TF telecon today (Tuesday 7 April)

From: Gary Hallmark <gary.hallmark@oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 09:42:30 -0700
To: Christian de Sainte Marie <csma@ilog.fr>
CC: public-rif-wg@w3.org
I'll dial in but hope to keep it short. I don't have any great ideas
about the next level of conflict resolution - the best I've come up with
is to define a partial ordering of the rules based on subsumption and
require the physical order of rules in the ruleset to be consistent with
this partial order.