Re: not the negative guards alone cause pathologic examples!!!!...

Ooops, forget it, the examples was nonsense... seems that the jetlag
kicks in. but I am still not entirely convinced that only negative
guards are the problem.

axel

--
Dr. Axel Polleres, Digital Enterprise Research Institute (DERI)

Everything is possible:
rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:Resource.
rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:subPropertyOf.
rdf:type rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:subClassOf.
rdfs:subClassOf rdf:type owl:SymmetricProperty.