snapshots

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 17:12:04 -0400
To: public-rif-wg@w3.org

There are new snapshots of everything but rdf:text, in the usual place.

Sorry if you're not ready.  I can do another round tomorrow morning.

Editors, please try running ",checklinks" and ",validate" on these
documents.  I had to configure my script to run Tidy on ucr, bld, swc,
prd, and test in order to make the wiki pages even be well-formed XML.
In the case of test, I know that's due to some unknown wiki weirdness.
For the others, I don't know yet, but if you can solve that (by running
",validate" on the wiki pages) please do.