Re: OWL 2 RL in RIF (Core)

From: Dave Reynolds <der@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 18:10:52 +0100
To: RIF WG <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

Dave Reynolds wrote:
> Apart from a small difficultly with rdf:text
> (which may just be my misunderstanding)

It was and I've removed that caveat from the text.

[I thought I needed an inequality function over rif:text or a lang-tag
matching function. However, on re-reading I realized that the lang tags
are by-definition of rdf:text already normalized to lower case and that
that is all I need.]

Dave
--
Hewlett-Packard Limited