W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rif-wg@w3.org > September 2008

[Admin] Agenda for RIF telecon Sept 9

From: Christian de Sainte Marie <csma@ilog.fr>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 17:25:45 +0200
Message-ID: <48C543F9.2000505@ilog.fr>
To: RIF WG <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

AGENDA Teleconference
W3C Rules Interchange Format (RIF) Working Group
9 September 2008

North America and Europe are in the summer time:
1500 UTC, 0800 (West US) 1100 (East US) 1600 (London) 1700 (Paris)

Duration: *90 min*

*Agenda summary*
1. Admin (5 mn)
*PROPOSED:* accept minutes of telecon Sept 2 [1]
2. Liaison (5 mn)
3. Publicity [2] and public comments [3] (10 mn)
4. Action review [4] [5] (5 mn)
5. F2F11 [6] [7] (5 mn)
6. Core [8] (5 mn)
*PROPOSED:* Core will not have named-argument uniterms
7. PRD [9]-[13] (30mn)
8. Test Cases [14] [15] (25 mn)
*PROPOSED:* Formally approve some test-cases (to be determined)
9. AOB

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2008Sep/att-0043/20080902-rif-minutes.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/Publicity
[3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-comments/
[4] http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/track/actions/open
[5] http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/track/actions/pendingreview
[6] http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/F2F11
[7] http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/38457/f2f11reg/
[8] http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/Core
[9] http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/PRD
[10] http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/track/issues/66 and relevant threads on the mailing list
[11] http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/track/actions/554 and relevant thread on the mailing list
[12] http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/track/actions/555 and relevant thread on the mailing list
[13] http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/track/actions/553
[14] http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/TCS
[15] http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/Category:Test_Case

-------------------

*Detailed agenda*

Bridges: +1.617.761.6200 (US), +33 4 89 06 34 99 (F) or +44.117.370.6152
(GB)
Conference code: 74394# ('RIFWG')
IRC Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #rif
Web-based IRC (member-only): [http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc]

*PLEASE POST REGRETS* TO [http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/TeleconRegrets]

Chair: Chris Welty
Scribe: TBD
See Scribes List [http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/ScribesList]

Please note that RIF WG telecons are for attendance only by Working
Group Participants and guests invited by the chairs.

1. ADMIN (5 min)

- Roll call (please read before telecon the following)
RIF Regrets Policy:
[http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/RegretsPolicy]
Using Zakim:
[http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/UsingZakim]
Telecon Etiquette:
[http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/TeleconEtiquette]
Action/Issues Tracker:
[http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/track/]

- Agenda amendments

PROPOSED: accept minutes of telecon August 26 [1]

2. Liaison (5 min)

- Review active liaisons:
PRR (OMG) - Paul Vincent
OWL (W3C) - Sandro Hawke
HCLS (W3C IG) - Adrian Paschke

3. Publicity (10 mn)

- Review LC and WD dissemination actions [2]
- Examine new public comments, if any [3]

4. Action review (5 mn)

- Review actions due [4] and pending review [5]

5. F2F11 [6] (5 mn)

- Update on F2F11

- Complete the *questionaire* [7]

6. Core [8] (5 mn)

*PROPOSED:* Core will not have named-argument uniterms

7. PRD [9]-[13] (30mn)

- ISSUE-66 [10] and ACTION-554 [11]: Continue the discussion on the creation and deletion of objects in PRD (see email thread and discussion last week), in relation with the question of the acioms of Frame (ACTION-555 [12])

- ACTION-553 [13]: Initial discussion of Adrian's proposal for the semantics of PRD condition language

8. Test Cases [14] [15] (25 mn)

- We will examine a couple proposed test cases and, possibly, formally approve some

*PROPOSED:* Formally approve some test-cases (to be determined)

9. AOB

- Next meeting: Tuesday September 16 2008

- Pick Scribe!
Received on Monday, 8 September 2008 15:26:37 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 2 June 2009 18:33:54 GMT