Re: [RIF-APS] Issue about implicit quantification

I second Adrian's proposal.

The early versions of what was then called "Core" did not require that
everything is explicitly quantified. As far as I can see, this is a gratuitous
requirement, which has a very bad consequence: if one omits the quantifiers
then it is not BLD, and there is no way to even define this omission as a
shorthand, because it would stand in direct contradiction to what BLD
explicitly requires.

As a result, the test cases for BLD would be written in a language that is not
BLD, which is an absurdity, IMO.

michael