Re: RIF discussion at SWIG at TPAC

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2008 18:01:29 +0100
To: Christian de Sainte Marie <csma@ilog.fr>
CC: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>, public-rif-wg@w3.org

Christian de Sainte Marie wrote:
> Sandro,
> Sandro Hawke wrote:
>> Is anyone active in RIF planning to attend the Semantic Web Interest
>> Group meeting at the W3C TPAC in October?
> I plan to arrive on Tuesday, so I could certainly attend the SWIG, at
> least on Tuesday afternoon.
> Christian
>> If so, we can probably get some RIF time on the agenda; I expect it
>> would be of considerable interest.

I will try to be at TPAC as well.

Dr. Axel Polleres, Digital Enterprise Research Institute (DERI)

Everything is possible:
rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:Resource.
rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:subPropertyOf.
rdf:type rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:subClassOf.
rdfs:subClassOf rdf:type owl:SymmetricProperty.