Re: RIF discussion at SWIG at TPAC

Christian de Sainte Marie wrote:

> Sandro,
>
> Sandro Hawke wrote:
>
>> Is anyone active in RIF planning to attend the Semantic Web Interest
>> Group meeting at the W3C TPAC in October?
>
> I plan to arrive on Tuesday, so I could certainly attend the SWIG, at
> least on Tuesday afternoon.
>
> Christian
>
>> If so, we can probably get some RIF time on the agenda; I expect it
>> would be of considerable interest.

I will try to be at TPAC as well.

Axel

--
Dr. Axel Polleres, Digital Enterprise Research Institute (DERI)

Everything is possible:
rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:Resource.
rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:subPropertyOf.
rdf:type rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:subClassOf.
rdfs:subClassOf rdf:type owl:SymmetricProperty.