Re: [PRD] Semantics of actions

From: Christian de Sainte Marie <csma@ilog.fr>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 15:51:40 +0200
To: Gary Hallmark <gary.hallmark@oracle.com>
CC: RIF WG <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

Gary Hallmark wrote:

> step 3 in the defn of RIF-PRD (retract object) should remove o#c1, o#c2,
> etc.

Yes. I see that you implemented the correction already.

> This also resolves your editor's note.

Not sure: shouldn't retarct object also make the object identifier a dangling reference? This is what I do not know how to specify in terms of entailment...

> I think you should start numbering your frames with f1, not f0.

You are right. I started with f0 because n>=0, but that's just plain stupid :-)

I will check and correct everywhere else I did it.